Getting Ready for Hurricane Irma Property Insurance Claims
Here is a handy list of things to do before the storm to secure your property and prepare for your Irma insurance claim:
Before Hurricane Irma ( or any bad storm) it is a good idea to prepare for your eventual insurance claim by doing the following. Contact our hurricane claim insurance adjusters from Davie to Fort Lauderdale, from Weston to Boynton Beach and throughout South Florida –
- Secure your property
- Photograph your property inside/outside
- Gather up your important documents (and protect them from water damage.
- Insurance policies
- Bank records
- Social Security information
- House deeds
- Backup and secure your computers
- Protect your electronics from water damage
And if you need help with your hurricane Irma insurance claim, contact our professional public adjuster services. From Mirimar to Pembroke Pines and throughout South Florida, we would be happy to assist you get your Hurricane Irma insurance claim processed properly.